Rates & Reservations
• To secure your reservation, payment of the first night by credit card is required at the time the reservation is made. We welcome Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. We do not accept checks.
• We are happy to offer several choices of rooms at various rates (plus 10% tax).
• All room rates are based on single or double occupancy (Alice's Suite is based on four people) and include a delicious and bountiful breakfast. Some rooms can accommodate additional people (additional charge of $35 per person), if you wish to book more than two adults in a room, please discuss your needs with the Innkeeper.
• When making a reservation, please mention any specials, discounts or gift certificates you plan to use.
•A two night minimum stay is required on winery events, holidays and on most weekends from March through November. Please call the Innkeeper - 707-894-4535 - if you wish to reserve only one night during these times.
There is a $25.00 handling charge, per room, for all cancellations. If you must cancel your reservation, please provide at least 7 days notice (15 days notice for two or more rooms), prior to your scheduled arrival date. If you cancel within the 7 or 15 day period respectively, there will be a credit card charge of the entire cost of your stay for all of the rooms you reserved. If we are able to rebook the rooms, (and we will do our best to make this happen) we will refund your credit card up to the amount you were charged less the $25 Cancellation Fee. Early departures, reschedules or reducing the length of stay are handled as cancellations and the same policies apply. All cancellations will only be accepted over the phone directly to the Innkeeper. We will not accept letters or emails as valid cancellation notification. If you do not show up or call to cancel your reservation, we will charge your credit card for the cost of the entire stay for all of the rooms you reserved.
Check In & Out
Normal check-in time is from 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm. Please advise us if you expect to arrive prior to 3:30 pm or after 6:00 pm.
Check-out time is 11:00 am.
- We will be happy to make recommendations and reservations for you at local restaurants and activities.
- We have a smoke-free inn. Smoking is permitted outside in the gazebo and in the gardens.
- Gift certificates are available.
- We cannot accommodate pets; they will be happier at home. We have two resident cats on the grounds - they are NOT allowed inside.
- The Vintage Towers is the perfect setting for weddings, elopements and other gatherings. The Inn, garden, and gazebo can comfortably host twenty-four (24) people for receptions or business meetings — a delightful spot for small ceremonies.